|Pyxis Backup Software is a simple application for creating backup copies of personal folders on all types of external drives (USB, SD) and hard drives. It allows you to save copies to network drives also. Pyxis works in a Windows environment. The program also allows you to successfully encrypt backups created in the selected location.
The main functions of the program:
- Creating individual tasks for individual personal folders
- Creating backup on removable drives with the identification of specific copies and assigning them to specific tasks
- Automatic planning of task execution and reminders
- Creating simple copies of entire folders
- Creating copies to .zip files
- Creating encrypted copies (especially useful when making backups on removable media)
- Backup of open files (eg. Outlook mail, databases)
- Create your own USB or SD external disk names
The program is fast and easy to use even for people with poor computer skills. It only has the functions necessary to create backups, without hundreds of additional options that can deter a less experienced user. Anyone can handle the creation of a task, or its editing.
The application has a friendly, almost ascetic interface, it is also 'light' for the computer. Its use (must work in the background at all times, so that the scheduled tasks are performed without user intervention) is practically imperceptible to the speed of the machine. The program creates both incremental and differential backups - depending on the method you choose when creating or editing a task.
The manufacturer provides Pyxis Backup Software as part of a 30-day trial during which all functions are available. The price after the end of the trial is 15 $, which makes the app one of the cheapest on the market.|
|OS:||Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64|
|File size:||18.7 Mb|
|Keywords:||backup, backup software, easy backup, simple backup, backup home, backup windows|
|Download now||View full size screenshot|