|Action1 Endpoint Security Platform is entirely SaaS, with online web interface (no management tools to install) and it has zero cost for basic functionality. Running in the Cloud, Action1 discovers all of your endpoints in seconds and you can query your entire network in plain English.
Action1 Endpoint Security Platform helps IT departments to keep their endpoints secure and corporate data safe by providing up-to-date information on all endpoints in their network:
- Which workstations have Dropbox installed or IIS running?
- List of endpoints exposing file shares to ransomware.
- Show endpoints with remote registry service enabled.
- List of workstations having Guest account enabled.
- Who copies sensitive corporate data to external USB media?
- Check if 'ransomware.exe' or 'putty.exe' processes are running on any of your endpoints.
- Users storing sensitive files locally on unsecured laptops.
- Systems at risk because of outdated firmware.|
|OS:||Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Server 2012, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, WinVista, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home|
|File size:||5.3 Mb|
|Keywords:||protect endpoints, endpoint security, software inventory, local users and groups, usb blocker, network settings, installed software, hardware inventory, list of processes|
|Download now||View full size screenshot|