|ToneGen Audio Tone Generator can be used as a sine wave generator, sound frequency maker, or signal generator that can be used to create test tones, sweeps, and more. Create harmonics using varying test tones and patterns with ToneGen. ToneGen Tone Generator is perfect for anyone needing to create audio tones, waves, patterns, or sweeps. Use ToneGen to generate white noise quickly and easily. ToneGen Audio Tone Generator supports frequencies from 1Hz to 22kHz. Generate up to 16 tones simultaneously. Play and save generated tones for editing or sharing.
ToneGen Audio Tone Generator Features
- Sine wave, square wave, triangular waveform, saw tooth waveform, impulse, white noise and pink noise.
- Supports frequencies from 1Hz to 22kHz bandwidth (subject to sound card).
- Multiple simultaneous tones (1 to 16 tones can be created at the same time) (useful to create harmonics).
- Mono or separate stereo operation (ideal to create dual tones or 'beats').
- Tone Sweeps (Log or Linear).
- Plays tone or saves as wav file.|
|OS:||WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|File size:||356 Kb|
|Keywords:||tone, tone generator, frequency generator, tones, sine, sine wave, wav, waveform, test tone, frequency, audio tone, noise, white noise, pink noise, player, software, download|
|Download now||View full size screenshot|