|BroadCam is a free video streaming server allowing you to broadcast or serve live and pre-recorded video over the Internet. Your viewers can watch your live video feed through their default media player on any computer. BroadCam handles the audio and video stream compression, player format negotiation, bandwidth adjustment and serving over the Internet. BroadCam streams can also play directly from a viewers web browser.
It is ideal for companies to broadcast internal and external video announcements, as well as lecturers, teachers or webmasters who would like to quickly and easily setup to broadcast video over the internet. BroadCam can also be used to monitor cameras in different locations, making it an useful and inexpensive security tool.
* Video and audio can be streamed live from a camera and microphone connected to the server.
* Broadcast any number of pre-recorded video files.
* Stream almost any video file format.
* Broadband and Dial-up streams are provided for your viewers.
* Add a watermark to your live video feeds.
* Camera output can stream video and jpg images (for lower bandwidth).
* Wide range of browsers can be used to view the output, including those on Mac and Linux systems.
Free version requires a link back. A Professional edition is also available from NCH Software.
About NCH Software
NCH Software is a leader in audio, video, music, mp3, cd, dvd, telephony, dictation, transcription, business, and computer utility software for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC and Mac OS X. NCH has released over 80 products since 1993 and have received many awards for software excellence. Download Software for DJ, broadcast, stream, record, edit, convert, burn, mix, split, tag, rip and play audio files for wav, mp3, and other popular file formats.|
|OS:||Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP|
|File size:||1.1 Mb|
|Keywords:||broadcam, broadcam streaming video server, streaming video software, video streaming software, live vide|
|Download now||View full size screenshot|